Did you know . . . this was going to be a wee little post that I forgot to finish for quite a long time? Yeah, me, too. I managed to attend a baseball game for my super cool nephew after a visit with my young mama friend in that same town. It was good to catch up with all the people! Even Mr. M's grandma was there, and I attempted to teach her how to capture photos from videos on her phone--because I'm techy like that ;)
Miss Olive's pups grew large and independent enough to be out on their own in the world (well, in the homes of puppy raisers, anyway :) So, she returned to us--verrrrry skinny from nursing. Daisy lost all the composure and maturity we thought she'd gained in the past few months and went right back into furry pterodactyl mode. Alas. I'm am now convinced she's meant to be an "only" dog--only we don't want to give up Olive, so we're waiting for a kid to get a house that also wants a dog. Their housewarming gift is all ready for delivery, lol :)
The above picture characterizes my current existence. The sheer amount of fur on every surface--including my tongue just from breathing in the air--recently has me nearly at my wits' end. I cut the fur, I brush the fur, I vacuum the fur 3, 6, 10x daily, but it's covering my clothes, my furniture, my shelves, my EVERYTHING. GAHHHHH. ok.
Aww, look at the bat that flew across my moon and sunset picture . . .
. . . He's probably covered in dog fur, too. Just from flying by.


.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment