I haven't had much to post lately, just a few things here and there. So here is some here, so you can see what we're up to there ;)
|
The snare in the open air :) I had to make a rule "no outdoor drumming on Sunday mornings." Neighbors . . . you are welcome :)
|
| Buck took the other three to a Monster Truck show, so this one and I got to cruise the church parking lot for about an hour. Then she set out on the big roads--exceeded 30 mph, navigated a 4-way stop, figured out traffic lights, and we made it home a-ok. Parents must be brave, because this is such a huge learning curve . . . all the things we take for granted (like how to stay in the center of the road) are all new and challenging things to accomplish. It's like teaching her to read, but surrounded by moving objects traveling at high speeds in our direction :) She likes the sign--awareness for others is good! |





1 comment:
Great variety of pictures. I love Brennen's honesty! That was something my dad always instilled in us and it's an admirable trait!
Post a Comment