Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Australia
So, in the final week of school, the girls had an opportunity to learn about Australia. Having been there for the Olympics, Buck has since missed the meat pies and pavlova. I've tried to make both, one more successfully than the other. In the girls' curriculum, there was a new recipe for meat pies and here is the result! I think my old recipe will win out in the future, but this was quite a sight when it came out of the oven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...
-
I haven't had much to post lately, just a few things here and there. So here is some here, so you can see what we're up to there ;...
-
I've already shared these with Grandma J, but there is a bit more to the story . . . Buck: I got a text from Grandma J! G$: Is she co...
-
Did you know . . . this was going to be a wee little post that I forgot to finish for quite a long time? Yeah, me, too. I managed to attend ...
No comments:
Post a Comment