
There always has to be a blog post about the random things that don't fit any other category or order that I've selected, here's that post :)
On the weekend of the community festival, they scrapped the horse-drawn wagons for school bus shuttles to various areas of the town. For our kids, this was a dream come true! Having never ridden a school bus before, they were delighted to ascend the steps of the big yellow Blue Bird and immediately choose seats directly behind the driver (further proving they've never ridden a school bus before :) Here are their big happy grins . . .

Humor me, more examples of why I think my kid is hilarious :) A couple are from this summer . . . Things were disappearing around our house. The first thing I noticed, the Go Go Squeeze Applesauce from the pantry. When questioned, no one would fess up, but Graysen had plenty of theories. At one point, even the dog was under suspicion (the dog, who at that time was not allowed into the kitchen). But my favorite came at about 10 PM, when a sleepy-eyed boy stumbled out of his room to go potty and said, "Mom, I think Baby Ezra take the Go Go Squeeze." That's right, blame it on the little guy who can't defend himself (or at the time, crawl :) [P.S. We later learned who the culprit was, and Graysen, the dog, and the baby were all proven innocent]

Okay, I think I may have gotten this down before, but just in case . . . we were burying the underground fence for the dog, and our neighbor girl kept telling Graysen she could be his assistant. He vehmently declared, "But I'm not a girl!" Not sister, assistant! :) And when my nephew got an email account, "He got a dress?" No, an email address! :)

But my latest favorite is Mr. GameShow. He will come out of his room holding two pairs of pajamas. "Mom, which one I am gonna pick?" . . . me: "Spiderman." . . . him: "Wah, wah, wah, waaaaaahhh." His grinning, you got it wrong sound effect. It could be the snack he picked, the shoes he left in the yard, pretty much anything, you feel proud when you get the "Ding ding ding! Correct!" :)
(The other two pics are Chauncey begging for pizza and looking tiny & Cae eating a wheat-filled carrot bar . . . she did not like it at all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment