Friday, October 12, 2012
Why am I posting a pic of my dirty laundry?
Well, let's just say I was amazed with the epic proportions of it . . . in fact, I took this picture--in the midst of the summer to fall wardrobe transition--before we added another foot or so to it following an unexpected shopping trip which occurred because I was convinced the girls were set for the winter, but it turned out (after sorting through storage tubs) they had 2 pairs of jeans total and not many more pjs, never mind long-sleeved shirts. Oh my! It took 3 days and 12 loads to get through this massive pile . . . it was waist high and hallway long by the time it all stacked up. Hello water bill! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...
-
I haven't had much to post lately, just a few things here and there. So here is some here, so you can see what we're up to there ;...
-
I've already shared these with Grandma J, but there is a bit more to the story . . . Buck: I got a text from Grandma J! G$: Is she co...
-
Did you know . . . this was going to be a wee little post that I forgot to finish for quite a long time? Yeah, me, too. I managed to attend ...
No comments:
Post a Comment