Sunday, May 1, 2016

Birthday Pics

This may be the only picture blogger decided to put in chronological order . . . so breakfast at the top, then to the bottom and read your way up for the day's events.
Quite a crowd to watch Gab open her gifts! I guess I did get a pic with both Aunt Lindsey/Linseys in it, even if it wasn't quite what I had in mind :)
The kids wanted to give their dad his birthday gift early--a new glove so he can play catch with the boys!
Big sis baked, frosted, designed, and decorated this year's birthday treat! The candles glowed the color of their bases. Cool!
Reading to pass the time
Orange flowers from her dad
Good morning to our birthday girl! She opened a Star Wars LEGO figure of Rey (from Star Wars). Then Grandma made her blina :)

1 comment:

Grandma Judi said...

I'm always good for at least one meal of blina! Can't believe they put such a dent in that big stack!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...