Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Homeschool Kids . . .

Whenever the boys come in from playing outside . . . they have that "outdoorsy" smell that all boys get when playing in the great outdoors. This offends the delicate nostrils of their delicate sisters and has become a point of contention in our household ;)

Here's yesterday's conversation:

G$: "Mom, Caelan banished me from her room, because she says I smell bad."

C: "It's a small, confined space, and he does smell bad."

G$: "I wish she would stop saying I smell bad!"


Me: "Right."

G$ . . . a few minutes later . . .



G$: "I made a petition that says you have to stop saying I smell bad!"

C: "I'd like to meet all those people you got signatures from . . ."

LOL!

Gotta love homeschool kids :) Combatting the injustices of the world with a petition, and preventing voter fraud all in one afternoon . . . I mean, "SteveymaKevin" does sound a LITTLE suspicious ;)

1 comment:

Grandma Judi said...

This is awesome!!! Graysen, you crack me up! (Caelan, having taught a class after lunch of mostly boys who liked to play soccer at lunch, I totally get what you are "smelling"!)

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...