Brennen has been throwing out some humor these days . . . he saw this advertisement for the zoo and said excitedly, "They're getting Yetis?!!" Best zoo ever, lol! :)The other day Brennen said to Graysen, "You're my favoritest brother!" (in a goofy voice). And Graysen takes one look at him, and says, "Duh!"
The younger of the guinea pigs, Mr. Nutterbutter, has far outgrown the size of Mr. Oreo. They are obviously different breeds of pigs, because Nutterbutter's long locks make him look like a toupee with feet . . . as you can see in Graysen's example picture :) He was brave to put the G.P. on his head, because this guy luvs to pee on people . . . not me, but everyone else. It's probably because they get held so much that they mean business when they start getting into piggy potty dance mode! At that point, you certainly don't want a potty dancing piggy on your head :)

Our kids love to write stories. G$ recently wrote several (which Brennen edited for him, and gave himself credit for doing so on the cover :), which he stapled together and titled "The Book." He made a copy for our neighbor kid friends and one for himself. It's very colorful and fun and the stories are adventurous :) Buck was reading through "The Book" ahead of me and got to this page and chuckled. He handed it off to me and I giggled. Graysen just walked by and asked why I put this part on the blog. I explained his "proper English" and "more smart" mistake. He said, "I did not know that!" and started laughing too :)
This morning I got a precious little text from a brand new someone :) I showed it to Graysen and said, "Look! The baby sent me a text, and he even took a selfie!" Graysen takes one look and says, "No." I asked him what he meant by *no,* and he said, "The baby didn't send that text, Aunt L did." It was so funny! He could see the text was addressed to me, from the baby, but he knew logically the baby couldn't text . . . or could he? :)
![]() |
Then I showed it to Brennen, "Look, I got a text from the baby!" He looked a little confused, then started smiling when he read it. Laughing he said, "That is one smart baby!" And I said, "Well, just consider who his dad is." ;) B says, "That's true." Ha! My funny boys :)


1 comment:
Those boys crack me up - "very clever, they are", as Yoda would say!
Post a Comment