First up . . . actual leftovers!! Sooooo many leftovers. What we don't eat, we feed the chickens (who are again not laying eggs in return, but that's what the grocery store is for I guess, lol :)

Second, left over pictures from the youth group Christmas party. Buck looks pretty intense in that Christmas sweater. Looks like he and C are going to go crack some heads, lol! "You WILL have Christmas cheer!"




Christmas gift and apparel pictures . . . the givers of these gifts have already seen the pictures, but it's for posterity. Ha! (Ties from Grandma J and a neck warmer/massager thing for me from Buck--it is magnetic in the front, I don't know why, but it doesn't fall off my shoulders :)



The Christmas card wall got off to a good start . . . we've filled in the bottom since with more cards (I won't say "leftover" because it is not easy to get those things out before Christmas :)

Caelan got an after-Christmas promotion on worship team--she now has a mic to harmonize with the worship leader (before she was in charge of keys, no vocals)! Gabby is her teacher, because Gabby just does this harmonization naturally. Actually, had Gabby not been covering two teaching gigs for my NGF (she was sick), Gabby would have been on stage playing bass that morning. Such little talented kiddos I have (okay, not little . . . wahhhhhh!!! :)

Leftover Newton, ha! More like left out Newton. He was not super glad that the girls left for their karate work party, and didn't invite him! He's easy to watch when Caelan is not around. He just looks out the window and waits for her to come back (saving up all his naughtiness for her presence :)

I think that's all I've got! Hope you enjoyed our Christmas leftovers as much as we did (well, except Newton :)
1 comment:
Lookin' good in those days, Brennen and Graysen! Yay for Caelan's promotion...and yes you do have very talented children who are closer to adult than little (sorry Mom, it happens!!!)
Post a Comment