Monday, March 7, 2011

The "eyes" have it

We just don't know what "it" is. Poor Graysen! He gets to looking like this on an ongoing basis, and we can't figure out what is bugging him. I finally made an appointment with an allergist today. I've been needing to, but figured timing it would be impossible. Turns out the first available is on one of Buck's days off, so we are going to hopefully get this thing figured out in the next couple weeks.

Like everything else that goes amiss in our house--I am blaming the bats. Yes, they are still up there squeaking. The "bat man" tells me they will begin having babies in May, but we don't care to spend $800 removing the bats from our attic.

Maybe if Graysen is allergic to them, insurance will cover it! Ha! That's what I'm going to hope for . . .

No comments:

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...