
I won't always flood the blog with updates on the dog, but we are new to this pet thing, and find the dog both exhausting (crying at night) and hilarious! He has no coordination, randomly runs into things, is afraid of the pug half his size which belongs to our neighbor; he sleeps on his back with his feet propped up, and now that he's finally got the hang of staying in the laundry room . . . even when I walk away for several minutes and make interesting sounds . . . when I come back, he knows he's done a good job, so he's laying on his back, eyes open, waiting for me to rub his belly! What a funny creature :)
It's also fun to have friends stopping by all day long to meet Chauncey. Our kids are so excited that I can hardly get a word in edgewise. Gab especially, that little girl can live up to her name :)
Here are a couple more kid-dog bonding moments :)
No comments:
Post a Comment