Monday, October 17, 2011

Speaking of Size

Chauncey, at last weigh in, registered 54 lbs. Now, he just turned 5 months old last week. He officially outweighs both boys, and is closing in on the girls. Unfortunately, he has also started shedding. Why, I am not sure. But if he is trying to loose weight, this is not the way to go about it. I have been vacuuming him, which . . . he tolerates. But then, he also thinks he is my child, so any attention paid his direction is fully accepted and basked in :) He hasn't realized yet that snatching freshly baked goods off of my children's plates, peeing on the carpet in my bedroom, and chewing up the gas meter are things frowned upon in this establishment. He will learn though . . . . right?? (Somebody tell me I am right! :)

Here are a few pictures to give a perspective on our cute "little" puppy's growth over the past three months that he's been ours.

 Then
 Now

 Then . . . aww so cute!
 Now!!

No comments:

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...