If only it were that quick and simple to blog about :) I'm going to do mostly pictures and only a few words, but Caelan had a nice birthday (this would be the 2nd celebration of 3 :) We had much bigger plans for the day, but Graysen and I had a second round of food poisoning or something that left us kind of wobbly tummy, so we rested at home instead of going out and about. And instead of birthday cake, we made stovetop smores (she didn't mind a bit :) Of course, opening gifts is always lots of fun . . . Caelan is forever trying to invent her own perfume with soap and apple juice and candle wax, creative, but sticky! So Buck and I ordered her this perfume making kit. She's already made the slime and the crystals, but isn't so sure about the included fragrances. We also gave her an outfit purchased (for 80% off :) at the Mall of America during our recent expedition. Grandma Judi sent a Ken doll with three outfits! You can see from their expressions, they all thought this was cool :) From everyone else, birthday cards with gifts of money . . . you should hear the plan she has for all that! But, at least half goes in the bank, so she will have to dream just a smidge smaller for now anyway :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...
-
I haven't had much to post lately, just a few things here and there. So here is some here, so you can see what we're up to there ;...
-
I've already shared these with Grandma J, but there is a bit more to the story . . . Buck: I got a text from Grandma J! G$: Is she co...
-
Did you know . . . this was going to be a wee little post that I forgot to finish for quite a long time? Yeah, me, too. I managed to attend ...
No comments:
Post a Comment