This was probably the girls' last round of cookie sales as Girl Scouts . . . I know some of you are gasping in dismay :) We continued Girl Scouts (despite some of their less than exemplary connections) because of our cool Troop Leader (my friend Annie) and her very loose associate with the group . . . meaning, we were under the title of Girl Scouts, but we weren't buying into all their media. Anyway, all that aside, the girls are very grateful for those of you who purchased cookies this year! We will probably look into 4-H next or some other local club. In the meantime, here's a fun pic of them enjoying their cookie sale at a local hardware store (granted a few months ago, I'm a bit behind, as always on this thing :)
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...
-
I haven't had much to post lately, just a few things here and there. So here is some here, so you can see what we're up to there ;...
-
I've already shared these with Grandma J, but there is a bit more to the story . . . Buck: I got a text from Grandma J! G$: Is she co...
-
Did you know . . . this was going to be a wee little post that I forgot to finish for quite a long time? Yeah, me, too. I managed to attend ...

No comments:
Post a Comment