Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Final Swim Lesson of the Season


The kids' abilities in the water have improved dramatically since they began lessons in the fall! This is the only video that was quick enough to be small enough to upload :) We decided that with baseball, street hockey, black belt testing, karate tournaments, guitar (C planning to start piano too), possibly tennis for the girls?? there's just too much to keep up with to swim too :) BUT, when it gets cold again, we'll probably re-enroll them, because I like that they are learning basic life-saving/life-guarding skills on top of the endurance and swim basics. The girls moved up four levels, B moved up 1, and G$ is almost ready to move up a level--just a little more endurance for the long swims.

1 comment:

Grandma Judi said...

Wow - I am impressed!!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...