Saturday, September 9, 2017

Reading is Rad

Not so many days ago it was national "Read a Book" day . . . or something like that :) Our kids are always reading, so this seemed like a good opportunity to share their stories. In fact, their karate instructor invited all of his students to post a picture of what they are currently reading for a chance to win an Amazon gift card.

Buck says, "What book did Brennen pick?" I showed him the picture. "Oh, he's going to win for sure!"

Well, he did win! I think it was a random draw (though Buck has other suspicions, ha!) Brennen was so excited, he said, "I've never won anything before!" Silly boy thought I'd let him buy Legos with his winnings . . . sorry pal, this will be reading material only ;)

1 comment:

Grandma Judi said...

Way to go Brennen; love these pictures of the kids!!!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...