I'm a bit behind in updating--I say that all the time, don't I? :) Caelan found this fabric on sale and couldn't wait to make it into a dress for herself, with sleeves and everything! It turned out really cute and several of the ladies at church complimented her on it.She also finished the (yet-to-be-delivered) blanket project! I think she had five giant rolls of blanket yarn and it took her about one day per roll . . . one loooooong day per roll. Caelan liked the finished product so much that we went back for more. Technically the sale was over, but they still had the same signs up, so they honored the discounted price. They even threw in an extra $5 off since her other coupon wouldn't work due to all the special price adjustments. She chose yarn that matches her bedroom, so that will be fun! She also bought some more washcloth yarn for an additional order. Those things have been pretty popular this season :)


1 comment:
Caelan, you are amazing!!!
Post a Comment