Before we left for vacation, school was geared up and ready to go! I knew I only had a short window between the return of one trip and the start of youth hunting season. We're breaking our first week into three days this week and two days next week--easing into it like the public schools around here do :) This year our theme is *mountains!* Enjoy the views with dear Granny Bear and her little rocking chair in the cabin by the fire.
Brennen going over some lesson plans with Granny Bear. He might be a bit concerned that his stack of learning materials for his freshman year towers over those of his siblings (and I even pulled a literature course I'd purchased for him to save til next year; a brain can only take in so much information)!
Everyone found a little nook or cranny to study in . . . Muriel found three places to poo on the floor, silently, stealthily, while we were all in the room. I guess her school year will consist of potty training basics. I call "not it" on teaching that class!
The principal stopped by to see how things were going or to pet the puppy, whichever :)
Wow! Senior year for this girl! She's only got a few high school classes, the rest will be studying up for CLEP tests. She should be able to wrap up her freshman year of college over the next two semesters, so go Caelan, go!














2 comments:
They all look pretty studious for the first day of school!! Anything I should be preparing for as far as essays? I'm flexible with what type and can try to work out essays that go with some of the writing guidelines for this year.
By the way, I don't know about this principal dating the teacher? And waking her up?! Hmmmmm....!!!
Lol 😆 It's a rare scenario, but perhaps not completely unfamiliar (teacher, school administrator currently remodeling a house together ... 🥰)
Post a Comment