Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Two Week Chunkers

I hesitated when looking for a date to enjoy the next trip to puppy-land day, but Buck really encouraged me to go over the weekend, just after Piper and Fern's two-week birthday. It turns out he took Monday (my other visiting option) off as a surprise to get things done around the house--and possibly a root canal, and maybe jury duty. I'm so glad I went when I did! Those little pups are already 4.5 lbs. and still can't walk because of their big bellies. However, they grew A LOT and their legs are getting longer. I got to help with the neurological testing, leg-strengthening, and weighing again, and I got to check for teeth. No teeth yet :) Olive just loves when we visit! She was at the door ready to go home with me when it was time to leave. I said, "Sorry, you have to stay here. Remember? You're a mom now." Sweet Olive!





They make me think of the polar bear cubs on those Coca-Cola commercials years of Christmases ago! It will be fun when they can run and play like the big puppies, but I sure won't complain about the cuddle time until then.

No comments:

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...