Thursday, July 4, 2024

Rewind the Time

Each time I encountered one of my many to-do lists, located throughout the house and on my phone, a recurring theme appeared: finish school with Brennen, cap and gown pic of Brennen, grades and transcript for Brennen (still haven't checked that one off the list :) Graduation preparation. Time to wrap up more than a decade of education with my third scholar. All those years of learning letters, numbers, stories, histories, sciences, field trips, art projects (which of course he loved every minute of, lol), all reaching the grand finale for the third time. Kinda caught me unaware how that was going to feel. Ooof.











Is he wearing his sister's cap and gown? Yes. Was it too short for him and did he find that funny? Oh yes :) Did we put the cap on backwards and forget to move the tassel to the other side? Yes. Will I forget laughing with him about these things while he begrudgingly cooperated with my photo-taking frenzy in the midst of his video-gaming afternoon? Nope, not ever. Love this graduating guy, so, so much!!

1 comment:

Grandma J said...

He's a pretty special guy..I love him too!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...