Thursday, December 5, 2024

Lots of Pictures, Few Words

I started a "get ahead" post a couple weeks ago . . . this is not it :) Here are some quick tidbits that I don't have many words to add to--dogs + tree skirt project (from our previous classroom quilt from my sister, we wore the center section into shreds, so I flipped the outside edges to the middle and sewed it inside out. It's HUGE!). I've been looking for another tree skirt option for a year, and I decided to just make another one. Now that school is almost over, our classroom quilt can start its next phase of family moments :)







I'm not sure if the pups are cold, but they are sure snuggly, spending time in front of the heater, and I could NOT keep them off of the quilt project!!

And speaking of both projects and LOTS of pictures . . . here's (what I thought was) my grand finale of Shutterfly orders for the past month--but then I discovered a summer month gap in my photo prints plus a couple of missed birthdays. What?!! It's not like I haven't spent 700 hours on Shutterfly recently (and about that many dollars, lol!) So, one more order--including the handsome graduate-to-be--is percolating at the printing press. But I already recycled most of these packages, so you'll just have to imagine the late addition bolstering the boxen. Whew!!

2 comments:

Grandma J said...

Daisy does seem to like that quilt! The Christmas tree skirt looks great; I'll get a closer look tomorrow.

Grandma J said...

That is quite the Shutterfly order! You should have stock in the company!!!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...