Tuesday, December 28, 2010

For Grandma J

Each year my mother-in-law sends me some birthday money to pick out a Willow Tree figurine. I've been gathering up the Nativity scene for several years, and now have all the pieces (unless they come out with an angel, which I think they should :) So this year, I went to our local mercantile and found this little guy who to me looked so much like Brennen! Most of the figures I have are the ones with pregnant bellies or tiny babies, and since we've moved on from that stage, it was fun to find a little boy.

I've been wanting to get a picture of B with the Willow Tree boy side-by-side, but kept forgetting. Then the other day I noticed B was naturally sitting the way the little figure guy is sitting and I grabbed my camera to snap a picture. Brennen was very accommodating and once he realized what I was doing, he copied the hands of the little figurine (which is not a way he would normally sit, but very thougthful of him for my picture :)


So here you go Grandma J! Brennen with a little memory I will always have of him :)

No comments:

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...