Thursday, December 30, 2010

Snow Princesses

The day after Christmas was simply stunning! Every branch on every tree was frosted with tiny white snowflakes--dazzling! The girls wore the dresses my sister gave them for Christmas to church, topped with the little white stoles my mom gave them. Too cute!

I told them I would like a picture of them wearing their fancy clothes. Gabby came up with the idea of taking the picture outside! A great idea! Graysen of course wanted in on the fun (wearing a gift from Grandma Judi, the cute choo choo sweater). He however chose to continue his new habit of always smiling for pictures with his eyes closed :)



After we took the pictures with the stoles on the girls shoulders, I wanted to get a picture of the sashes on the dresses. This meant they had to stand bare-armed in the snow--they thought this was hilarious! Isn't it pretty how the hair accessories our friend Alexis gave the girls for Christmas stand out against all the pure white of the world around them? Sigh. So pretty!

No comments:

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...