With our family picture wall taken down, Gab got HUGE letter decorations for her birthday (and they stayed up pretty much til moving day :) For lunch, Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle C visited and took Gab to our favorite chicken place. I tried to take pictures, but they didn't turn out well-enough to share . . . it's kind of one of those local, community dives, where if you really think about it, you might not want to eat there, but the food is so good that you overlook certain things (like the bra-less, but sweet as pie, past middle-aged waitress serving the ice cream).
When her dad arrived home, we celebrated with pink and purple sprayed cupcakes that I found at our local grocery store--my baking EVERYTHING was gone at this point :) She was delighted, as you can see in the pictures. The cupcakes were followed by another round of gift-opening, including a special music box and art supplies from Grandma J--happy birthday girl!
For supper, we met with our friends the Bocks at the Mexican restaurant--where Gab got yet another birthday dessert and song, this time in a foreign language :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...
-
I haven't had much to post lately, just a few things here and there. So here is some here, so you can see what we're up to there ;...
-
I've already shared these with Grandma J, but there is a bit more to the story . . . Buck: I got a text from Grandma J! G$: Is she co...
-
Did you know . . . this was going to be a wee little post that I forgot to finish for quite a long time? Yeah, me, too. I managed to attend ...
No comments:
Post a Comment