We received a box of goodies from Cali Gramma, and have just now been able to dig into it to utilize some of the fun items inside. The kids colored these bright, stained-glass window-looking pics while I finished up some school reading. Isn't it nice to have a little burst of color on a winter's day (did you hear we're getting up to 16 inches of snow next week? WHAT?!)
1 comment:
Judi
said...
They look so pretty against the window - adds color to the stark white background of??? What could that white stuff be?!
The last 3 comments I posted asked me to identify sets of pics to prove I am not a robot - appropriately, the pics were candy, coffee, and palm trees! "These are a few of my favorite things!"
1 comment:
They look so pretty against the window - adds color to the stark white background of??? What could that white stuff be?!
The last 3 comments I posted asked me to identify sets of pics to prove I am not a robot - appropriately, the pics were candy, coffee, and palm trees! "These are a few of my favorite things!"
Post a Comment