Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Just a Couple Things


We finished up (in pretty quick time, actually, once we got it started) the puzzle C received for her birthday. Little Buddy decided he didn't help enough to be photographed :) Now the Christmas gift puzzle from Aunt L and Uncle C is in the works! The girls just looked up stunned when I told them it was almost bedtime. I guess they lost track of time . . . we ran errands after karate. And accepted cupcakes from a stranger in the parking lot at Target . . . she seemed like a nice stranger (we were talking with her a bit in the check out line too, so there was SOME relationship there ;) She just really seemed to like kids and had a huge tub of leftover birthday party cupcakes that she wanted to share. They were very pretty and the container was clean, and sometimes, you have to bite your own fears to make someone else happy, don't you think? Anyway, she was very pleased that we were willing to accept.


Speaking of snacks, Little Buddy saw this cute owl bread/pb/banana/raisin snack idea in his Adventures in Odyssey magazine today, and decided to make a version of it himself. His is a little bit smaller than the pictured birds, but it was cool that he was inspired to try something healthy and creative with his afternoon snack :)


This is the *business* name C selected. We ran about a hundred past her Knit & Pretty, Tails from Yarnina, Ninja Knits, oh yeah, there were some good ones! She decided she liked Winter Blooms the best, and then Gabs designed a logo for her. She's including a little business card that looks like this with each order. I mean, how cute is that?! :) 

1 comment:

Grandma Judi said...

I love the creativity of your kids! Graysen's snack creation is so cute and I love Caelan's business name and the card (designed by Gabs!) Wow!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...