Brennen is an excellent hand washer. This leads to very dry skin in the winter. We've tried several things to help keep his knuckles from turning brown, cracking, and bleeding (a little). While we were at the grocery store, getting our OTC, the other day--Buck spotted a tube of Udder Balm. B's been using it just about every day with great results!So today, Graysen and I were at the kitchen counter, where the Udder Balm was laying. Because he also is a dried out boy in the winter, I asked him if there was any place he needed to apply some udder cream. He immediately pulled down his lower lip and showed me a place inside his lip that he'd probably accidentally nibbled :)
I said, "You can't put Udder Balm in your mouth!"
To which he replied, "Why not? It's dairy."
Lol! Not exactly ;)
1 comment:
Why not Mom; it's dairy!!!! That boy is hilarious!!
Post a Comment