I'm not sure how these pictures didn't get downloaded (uploaded?) from my camera earlier :) We added another phase to the boys' (mini) room transformation into a more grown up space. We moved a couple of toy buckets from their closet to the garage, put one of their small dressers in the closet (which was good, because it previously popped up the a/c & heating grate on the floor which seemed like a sliced foot waiting to happen!), and then swung their big dresser around to face the door. We pulled down the cute little fire engine puppy art they've had hanging up since we moved and replaced it with . . . Buck's John Elway posters from his bachelor days! They still look pretty good, right? For having lived in the garage for nearly 20 years ;) He offered to let the boys have the velvet pirate ship *art* for their room as well, but I just didn't think that fit (any) décor options (ever).
This was our funny find--behind the dresser we moved, these LEGO figures were stuck to the wall! But the way they were stuck looked like they were mid-mission, and had to pull a Toy Story freeze move when we uncovered their plan. We laughed and laughed :)

That same day, Gabby described a treat she'd snagged off the snack tray at VBS. It reminded me a lot of one of my old timey favorites from VBS--the sour cream raisin bar (do you hear angels singing?! oh, right, they don't sing, hee hee :).
The girls said, "That sounds good." I said, "I've got the recipe." They said, "Let's make it!" I said, "You make it, I'll eat it!" And that arrangement worked out just fine (except they shared half the pan with the skit crew at VBS the next day; pretty sure those were MY bars ;) Oh.So.Delicious!!
2 comments:
Oh come on....no velvet pirate ship???!!!! I think I remember that velvet pirate ship!!
How could anyone forget? Lol :)
Post a Comment