Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Senior Moments

One of Buck's many pre-surgery projects, was getting a new line on our old phone. This took more than a month because our phone company was being "not smart." We almost ditched the whole thing. We've been with them for at least a decade, if not two. Buck was so tired of spending hours on the phone with people who couldn't grasp the simplicity of his request, that we hooked up the line and that was that. However, the phone the kids have been using is the oldest version of our current phones, so they were interested in something a bit better. We have stacks of purchased phones from previous years in our cupboard. So, Buck just switched the phone number to a newer phone for the kids and the put the new line on a newer phone as well. Wow, this is a way longer explanation of these pictures than I was planning :)



Long story short: he did a factory reset on all of the kid phones and they lost all their contact pictures. Instead of sending them old pictures of himself and myself, Buck wanted to do a senior picture pose, and that's where this photo came from! Is he brooding? Is he contemplating? Is he thinking back through a scroll of memories? Reflections of the past? Or gazing towards the future? Lol :) Deep, right?

I took some selfies--I'm told I'm still not very good at it. Oh well, doesn't bother me.  Not everyone can be Buck :)







1 comment:

Grandma Judi said...

I like your selfies! And Buck looks stern...I can picture this look on Buck's face as the girls are awaiting their first dates driving up to the house!!!!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...