Monday, August 6, 2018

Brennen Builds a Wall

As Buck supervised from that window there in the wall, Brennen dug out, re-leveled, re-set, and re-dirted (?) the landscaping blocks in front of the house. Much like the tree circle he rearranged a few weeks ago, the pavers had shifted and settled and no longer looked very nice or neat. 

Well, Brennen fixed that problem right up! Graysen helped with redistributing/raking the rocks; I helped pull some weeds, and viola! Looking good :) 

BTW, our neighbor's house sold in less than 48 hours after only two families looked at it. There are new neighbors coming down the line! I'm sure they were impressed with our hardworking family during their visit, and that made ALL the difference in their decision to buy ;)



1 comment:

Grandma Judi said...

Which neighbors are moving?

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...