His major project this summer, so far, has been building himself this War Machine replica out of cardboard and spray paint. It took us awhile to get him to the store to get the paint, but he's been working on this get-up for a couple of weeks and finally got it done! He's super creative!

Buck snapped this pic at church on Sunday. It really is like family there, and I love how our kids are so excited to learn about God with their friends. G$ and his buddy Isaiah (he calls Isaiah's twin Uncle Jerry . . . his name is Jeremiah :) Buck took our boys and our pastor's son to see the twins play basketball later that night. Good, godly friends are just such a blessing! I'm thankful our kids get to experience that.
3 comments:
Wow, Graysen's war machine project is pretty amazing...I'm trying to figure out how he did the helmet out of cardboard? Very cool G$!
The back of the helmet is cardboard. The front is a red iron man mask that he traded his buddy for (a couple rolls of packing tape--G$'s inspired all his friends to start their own cardboard building projects, it's pretty cool!) So he built the back and then spray painted the face part (which is plastic) to make it all look the same. Pretty complex operation!
Wow, I never would have figured all that out!
Post a Comment