Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Football

The boys signed up for fall flag football in the summer . . . their first two practices happened to be travel weekends for us. However, last Saturday (while the girls were at an overnight youth group retreat--who are we?!! :) the boys got their chance to play. They're super excited their buddy from church is on their team and his dad (our pastor and small group leader) is helping coach. This is funny because Pastor D is a TOTAL soccer guy; he's never played a day of football in his life :) The boys say he's a great coach, very encouraging, and the other coaches are nicer (and swear less ;) when Pastor D is around. Ha!







Although it was three days later, G$ might have still been a bit tired from football practice. Now that I think of it, this is the second time I've found him napping in the past week. Buck says he's growing. I wouldn't be surprised. Actually, I fell asleep on the couch, too, but didn't take a picture of myself, and I'm definitely not growing :) It's exhausting being us ;) (Also it was 106 degrees with heat index and 300% humidity outside, so we were hiding out in the basement where the a/c was keeping it below 82 indoors).

1 comment:

Grandma J said...

Graysen looks like he is wiped out!!!!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...