Sunday, October 6, 2019

More Homecoming?

That's right! We've been trying to find a time to get over to our old neighbors' new house for a tour and a dress fitting :) Their two college-aged daughters had closets bursting with recent fancy fashions, and our girls were excited to see what might work for their future dance ensembles. We finally picked an impromptu afternoon, and away we went!

Loved their new house, it was good to see them, and oh my carrots the number of sparkly dresses!! Here are a few examples of the array . . .



Mostly Caelan liked everything, but Gabby did pick a winner, which you will see in the formal homecoming photos that I will post once I collect them all off of their various locations online :) So.Much.Fancy.

2 comments:

Grandma J said...

Wow, they had lots of dress choices.

Jess and fam said...

I think Caelan has six options now . . . maybe seven??

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...