
I was brave and brought peonies in the house (I shook all the bugs--I hope--out of the petals first :)

Awww, snuggle puppy! I like when her mouth is closed and her sharp teeth aren't snagging our clothes and skin. Also, she was the final straw for my cute rug . . . various other dog guests were the first straws, and my cute rug is now in the trash. I guess I'll have to go shopping for another cute rug ;)

Gabby multi-tasking, making masks and chatting with our NGF family. They were super stressed this weekend with all the riots and their dad having to be down in the mix. Sleepless nights for sure, so I let her have a bit more time than she usually gets on the screens to help keep the worried girls occupied.


This is the last of the fabric we have to make masks . . . except for some that we don't have matching colors for to make ties, and a home ec. dress Gabby would rather cut up and donate than wear. I think this is a dozen-ish . . . so, 165? We ended up selling a few to friends who had an immediate need for ready-made masks to visit an older family member. We haven't decided if we'll give the money to the medical staff person we know (to buy a treat for her team) or if we'll reinvest it in more fabric. Twelve weeks to make 200 masks? Sounds about right to me :)
1 comment:
Yeah, the beginning of post COVID 19 have been rather stressful with all the protests. I didn't realize that Buck was possibly in the middle of some of that.
Post a Comment