Yay! Gabby's license arrived in the mail! The envelope was nearly impossible to open and her high enthusiasm to see her official permission-to-drive card made the extraction process seem even longer :)
I just had to get a couple pictures of Gabby's first solo drive (even if a delivery truck decided to throw off my photo). She has been an huge help taking her brothers to and from weightlifting, and enjoys driving herself to and from one of her jobs. Now we just have to get Brennen behind the wheel, so we can start building up his hours, then I can take his first solo drive photos. But no rush! I still like it best when everyone is at home, cars parked in the driveway :)






1 comment:
It is nice when they are old enough to drive themselves to their activities....but yeah, next year insuring 4 teenage drivers....yikes!! You almost need a full time job!!
Post a Comment