Miss Geely is only three months old and of a rare, diluted calico coloring. From the listing, Gabby thought she was older, but the little fluffball is light as a feather! I thought she was plump at first, but then picked Spax up and immediately felt the difference. Buck was so excited that Gabby brought the two over for a playdate! Only Spax wasn't in his usual cuddly mood. He's having trouble adjusting to his new BFF and would growl constantly, hiss, and surprise attack her. Geely was like "Whatevs, I'm used to dealing with, like, 74 of you." She's a sweetie!
Monday, January 9, 2023
Another Baby Kitty
So . . . we might have spoiled Spax. Gabby asked if we ever let him walk or put him down--probably we did? Occasionally? Caelan reported that Gabby wears a hoodie backwards, with Spax in the hood near her face, so she can get things done around her apartment without him crying to be held. Oh my! :) He also gets lonely at night and pounces on Gabby's head (she's sent pics of the scratches, yeesh!) So, she decided the best solution would be to expand her kitten collection, find Spax an energy-expending friend to keep him company. Her search began online; there were a couple of contenders, but she settled on a girl kitty at a shelter about an hour away. To her surprise, when she and Chase arrived, it was an "adopt a cat for free" day . . . they had 75 cats available!! We're told the sound alone, was incredible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...
-
I haven't had much to post lately, just a few things here and there. So here is some here, so you can see what we're up to there ;...
-
I've already shared these with Grandma J, but there is a bit more to the story . . . Buck: I got a text from Grandma J! G$: Is she co...
-
Did you know . . . this was going to be a wee little post that I forgot to finish for quite a long time? Yeah, me, too. I managed to attend ...
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment