Lol! You thought something else cool was going to happen this week and I would be updating with something other than cat--but no. All cat, all the time. That's where we're at these days :)
Ha! Well, the kitty did have a big week . . . he became more snuggly . . .
. . . more adventurous (he also took up bird watching and piano) . . .
. . . and continues to prove he was raised by a pack of dogs at his first home (have you ever met a cat obsessed with pencils who also carries them around in his mouth like a dog bone?).
Sorry for the blurry photos--cats are surprisingly difficult to photograph. He also regularly gets called Spax, so it only seemed appropriate that he and his mixed-up namesake meet! Gabby brought her kitties over to play--Spax was not impressed, tiny Geely was carefree as always :)
Pretty great pic of all three cats together, right? :)
Two cat stories: Graysen and Brennen wrote papers for school. I noticed they spelled one character's name differently. Turns out, G$'s paper needed correcting, so I told him I'd show him how to find the "search and replace" tool on his laptop. I looked and looked; he looked and looked. IDK where the tool went. Barclay, the IT cat, stepped one paw onto the keyboard--the search and replace box instantly appeared on the screen, and he walked away as if to say, "Amateurs." Graysen and I laughed for a full five minutes!!
Remember that cute Love Box that Buck gave me for Christmas? Well, I was putting some laundry away in our room and noticed the cat obsessively stalking the corner of the room. I couldn't figure out what was intriguing him, until I noticed (well after he did) that the heart was spinning! I decided to take a video and here's what happened next . . .
We have real concerns this clumsy kitten is either visually or spatially impaired--he face plants . . . a lot. Ironically, the message from Buck included a little cat character who said, "I cat wait to see you!" So perhaps Barclay thought the messages was for him :) Maybe he's really a genius! And maybe he comes into our room at night, not to walk on our legs and wake us from a deep sleep, but to check on his message box?




















No comments:
Post a Comment