Monday, February 13, 2023

Wedding Check List

Where to begin? Photos first!









The attempts at being serious are very entertaining :)










In the past two weeks, Caelan and Noah got their engagement pics back (lovely!), selected, designed, ordered and received their wedding invitations (exciting!), almost completed their wedding website (lots of details!), and ordered the fresh bridal bouquet and groomal (?) boutonniere (both very hard to spell words) from a local flower shop :) 

Caelan spent a bunch of time putting her wood flowers into bouquets for the bridesmaids; I think boutonnieres for the groomsmen is next. They spent a Sunday afternoon registering for gifts and eating fancy ramen. Oh, they went bridesmaid dress shopping this weekend with Noah's younger sister (who had COVID for the first appointment). They found a pretty dress that will look great with the others. In fact, they just walked in the door from their adventure!





Let's see, they had their first official pre-marital counseling session with the pastor they have asked to perform their wedding ceremony. Oh, and they made lots of progress on booking their honeymoon destination with Noah's family; his family has kindly offered to cover travel and housing expenses! I think we've ordered the last of the decor, and it should be arriving in the next couple of days. Hmmm, what else? 

My original title was: Wedding Stuff, Kitty Stuff, Life Stuff  . . . but I think I'll break that potentially very long post up a bit! Who is ready for more kitty stuff?? Lol.

No comments:

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...