Thursday, September 20, 2012

But . . . he's my baby!

I know kids grow out of cribs, and onesies, and bouncy seats, and high chairs, and sippy cups . . . but nothing makes one of my own feel more grown up than getting his or her first adult tooth . . . the words "grown up" are RIGHT THERE. Well, my baby has a wiggly tooth, an overnight super wiggly tooth, which gives me no time to emotionally prepare for this transition. And I have to tell you, I feel bad for the tooth fairy too, because right now, there are at least five wiggly teeth in this house and only Gabby has to get on board the Tooth Fairy Express for this little Tink to go broke :)

No comments:

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...