Well, we've been under the weather for about two weeks now . . . a weird sore throat, fever, then gone, then yucky cough thing, that seems to arrive on Wednesdays and Sundays (slow moving, we're in our second round of Wednesdays and Sundays). Thus, we skipped church for the first time in years (other than not being in town, and maybe last year when we had stomach bugs around Thanksgiving??) and we're calling it a chill day at home. But, we are also trying to work our way through the pile of "big stuff" that remains after our impromptu garage sale (which took place on a day so cold that no one wanted to get out of their vehicles to see our stuff up close :) So, craigslist it is! Which, I don't like, by the way, because people say, "Be there in an hour to get that!" and then you never hear from them again. Frustrating! Good thing it is a chill at home day and we've got no place to be . . . here are a couple of pics of the kids advertising our impromptu garage sale (Caelan came up with the sandwich board idea :) and a couple pics of Graysen getting a special mommy "moustachio" to perk him up after 10 days of feeling ucky :)
And this is my illustration of all the cell terms Caelan was learning in her 5th grade level science last week, sheesh! No wonder she had trouble keeping it all straight . . . the diagram took me 15 minutes to make and I still don't know if it is 100% accurate :) 1 2 3 4 5 is mitosis just in case you were wondering :)
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...
-
I haven't had much to post lately, just a few things here and there. So here is some here, so you can see what we're up to there ;...
-
I've already shared these with Grandma J, but there is a bit more to the story . . . Buck: I got a text from Grandma J! G$: Is she co...
-
Did you know . . . this was going to be a wee little post that I forgot to finish for quite a long time? Yeah, me, too. I managed to attend ...
No comments:
Post a Comment