Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Because Everyone Likes Pictures Better Than Words . . .

 I tried a new way of uploading pictures, that was much faster, but sure didn't do much for my design or for the order of things . . . so, I guess in reverse . . . Our favorite sitter from our last town (the one who grew up, went to college, and got married), recently had her very own little baby girl! Awww! Our quilting projects were on hold while we worked on getting curtains, etc. sewn for the K's, but today we decided to get the fun job done! To my surprise, we'd already played around with the design before (for another baby) and this one was pretty much ready to go! It's so much fun to see the bits and pieces of other baby quilts going into a new one! I only got pics of C helping, but G did pin too :)

Here's one of the *big* purchases Buck and I made on our shopping trip the other day . . . big, because of the significance, not the price :) (We had a coupon!) The kids have upgraded from tiny plastic dishes, to real, glass bowls, cups and plates! I thought this pattern was pretty and looked nice with what we already have . . . aww, they are growing up! And they were so excited to make oatmeal in them--at least Graysen was :) Speaking of Little G; here's a math problem he wrote . . .

Staying home solo selfie from the crew!

These are some of the decorations the girls made for my birthday--bird design is pretty cute! I wonder wherever they got the idea for such things? :)This is one of the few hunting trip pics I took . . . B has more on his phone that I need to snag. Little G can still sleep on two chairs, but it won't be for much longer!

One more of the hunters round 2 :)And up close and beautiful with our lively tree!

No comments:

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...