And so the days are filled with gift gathering, personalizing, and wrapping . . . never again do I want to go to Target or the craft store two Saturdays before Christmas--but I did this because my husband's belated created wishlist would not ship until January, so similar items must be sought nearby (and with coupons expiring . . .).
I'm not has handy as my sis in her sign making, but I can cut out rub-on letters and make names with the best of them! The kids will be thrilled about these karate belt holders for Christmas (no we didn't build them, but I was amazed at how easily we could have once they arrived!) The hardest part was trying to remember where I stashed all their belts, lol! I really had to search (they were in three different spots :)
Another of my favorite things to do--shop for our little mountain-state nieces! Yes, it's a lot of pink--but that was the primary color-scheme available ;) I can't wait to see pics of them in their pretty little duds!Today was also an opportunity for the kids to wrap up their gift shopping for each other and their sister's upcoming birthday. I really do enjoy seeing them thoughtfully give each other gifts, looking forward to the delight with which they will be opened--I sincerely hope that giving to others will bring them joy throughout their lives and that they never develop stingy hearts or tight purse strings. No signs of that so far :) Just look at these happy wrappers!

No comments:
Post a Comment