Monday, February 15, 2016

Bonus Mini-vacation Pics

Just for you . . . more trip pics! Well, I guess for my sister, this is all the pics you get ;) We spent a few action-packed days in the Kansas City area (where Buck was in work meetings for a day). I still cannot believe how many interesting, educational adventures we were able to enjoy!

This is inside the big tower, awaiting the metal cage elevator.
We had an amazing time at the World War I Museum and Memorial!
Our little works of art at the Atkins Nelson Art Museum--we're not too into contemporary, but this was neat!
Your next president?
Or perhaps one who "no's" a lot of history? :)
Hello from the (amazing!) Harry Truman Presidential Library
Look Aunt J! We found a little bitty bison in our room ;)
Buck is always up for a challenge!
Little Buddy hanging out with Mr. Truman
Little Buddy made several interesting friends on t his trip. Ouch, Maxine! Hallmark Visitor Center antics :)
Yes, this WAS in our hotel! Coolest hotel ever!
Sweet chair, right? It's a throne for my sweetheart :)
"Hey Mom, let's do a selfie!" I guess he was inspired by alligator appetizers to share a crocodile smile ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the selfie of you and your little man. It is sweet!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...