After pulling the gnarly glass shower door from our friends home in November, Buck started hinting again at his desire to remove the one from our master bath. Yes, it is ugly, I agreed. Yes, it is gross, I agreed. Yes, it is inconvenient, I agreed. So why did we keep it so long? I guess because there would be no place to hang shampoo bottles and I wasn't sure if we could keep the water in because the lip at the bottom is so low. It's a pretty tiny shower :) But when he told me he thought there was mold building up in the metal strips . . . okay, you got me!
Here's the before and after . . .
We're hoping that adding gray accents to the mint and purple will distract from the fact that our bedroom is mint and purple ;) I think it looks cute! I have done next to no rearranging or redecorating because I thought we were moving soon. Buck has decided that's at least a year or more away now, so we're fiddling with some things. The kids were thrilled to help me rearrange the basement, so we'll see what gets the fix up next!
1 comment:
I like it!
Post a Comment