Look! Our van can count by two's!
This is Maggie. Maggie has been missing since we visited Colorado last fall. We searched the van--each of us, searched the van--we removed rugs, we vacuumed, we dug through compartments, glove boxes, no Maggie! We were about to give up on ever seeing Maggie again, when I realized we had a trip coming up and I needed to navigate it with just the kids. Hmmm . . . I needed Maggie!
So I grabbed G$'s head lamp, pushed the front driver and passenger seats as back as far as they could go, and . . . viola! There was Maggie! Oddly enough, where all of us should have easily found her . . . directly beneath the passenger seat, sticking out from the base, not even under a carpet or anything. I'm a little worried about the explorations Maggie might be doing on her own. Well, anyway, I'm glad she's back to navigate us to our destinations once more :)

No comments:
Post a Comment