Saturday, February 6, 2016

The Warm Glow of Love

Yes . . . that mysterious blue, glowing object you're admiring is, in fact, our toilet . . . :) For Christmas, I received a heated toilet seat with nightlight. I've become a bit spoiled as a result; when our electricity went out during this week's blizzard, so did the electricity on my toasty buns toilet seat. That is an unwelcome shock in the middle of the night! Expecting to sit on a pleasant ring of warmth and instead--ice cold porcelain! Ain't nobody got time for that ;) I've been wishing for something of this sort for years, and Buck discovered they are a reality when he visited his step-brother in Colorado. Whoohoo! It's the little things . . . :)

1 comment:

Judi said...

Wow, I have never even heard of this - pretty cool (well, I guess pretty "warm"!)

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...