![]() |
| "Shy president giving a speech." |
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Inspired?
We watched the Presidential Inauguration on TV the other day . . . the youngest was understandably a bit bored. He's not quite ready for all the tradition and ceremony exhibited. The boy just wanted to get out and do his backyard cleaning services to boost his little stack of savings (almost $30 in two weeks! awesome for a 9-year-old!). However, yesterday afternoon we realized that some of the television coverage must have sunk in in its own unique way, because he gave us this . . .
Lol, what a nut! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colorado
We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...
-
I haven't had much to post lately, just a few things here and there. So here is some here, so you can see what we're up to there ;...
-
I've already shared these with Grandma J, but there is a bit more to the story . . . Buck: I got a text from Grandma J! G$: Is she co...
-
Did you know . . . this was going to be a wee little post that I forgot to finish for quite a long time? Yeah, me, too. I managed to attend ...

1 comment:
In my mind, I can still see the smile on his face and twinkle in his eye behind the stand!
Post a Comment