I can post this one quickly, because it doesn't require too much explanation :) The kids enjoyed the big Christmas morning reveal of their time online shopping with Grandma J during her November visit. Everything fit pretty well--except for a pair of *French Toast* dress pants that Brennen was super excited to receive. I don't know where they came up with their sizes, but we could fit THREE Brennens in that pair of pants :) I'm sure they'll fit him by next year, though, so he said we could just store them in the closet. He's going to need to put on about 50 lbs. or REALLY cinch up the waist, goodness! :)
We gave Caelan the white top for her birthday, and it goes well with the blue skirt she selected for Christmas :) She also REALLY, REALLY wanted the flower dress from JustFab, so I ordered it for her for Christmas--it's not from Grandma, but it seemed to fit the fashion show theme of the post :) She's so happy about all the new fabrics in her world!
I think we decided Gabby needs petite tops--or longer arms :) The necklines and sleeves are just crazy on clothes in her range! Petite, methinks she is! She loves the gingerbread cookie shirt, by the way ;)
Brennen received some sweet new slippers, a really cool pair of shoes (and socks to go with), a new Broncos shirt--and the giant pants ;) "Maybe I'm a 14 instead of a 16 at Kohl's," he said. Or maybe a 10, lol!
This one has no problem striking a pose for photos--hey, maybe just stand there and smile :) "Okay, mom!" As you can see, he's expanded his football team support . . . perhaps because he can wear his initial on his chest like a superhero? :)

And finally, there's us! We are fashioning too--my friend Alisa texted me a photo and said, "Please buy these pajamas for Buck for Christmas." Deal! I actually got them for a great price, so . . . I got myself a matching pair. Mr. Buck and Lady Doe :) What you can't see in this picture is the boys playing laser tag down the hall--we were smiling in the midst of lasers and tactical maneuvers! Ha!
Well, I almost forgot Chauncey! He gets nuts when gifts are being opened. I told Buck I think he thinks we're going to open something that is going to officially replace him :) Not quite, dog. Thank goodness Graysen decided to get him a new chew toy for his stocking--this finally ended the constant whining and intense need to be in the very midst of the gift opening. As a reward for letting us open presents in peace, he got to open his gift from Grandma J . . . and he wore it like fashion ;) It matches him quite nicely! Actually, it is some comfort to lure him into his new dog house. Smart thinking, Grandma J! We'll see if it works (because he was almost banished there this morning :) 
1 comment:
Love the fashion show....everything looks great on the kids. Too bad the pants for Brennen were so gigantic....can they be exchanged so he doesn't have to wait until next year? And your matching pj's are too cute!
Post a Comment