Thursday, December 28, 2017

Knightly Building

The boys were wondering what to do this morning--I said, "Build a castle out of the extra boxes in the garage." They thought this was a good idea. When I went out to check on them . . . they even had a working drawbridge!




The girls ran out of bear stuffing again, so this morning before work, Buck drove me to a store that will not be named ;) to resupply their stuff. On the way home an entire flock of turkeys completely blocked the road! They politely moved when we slowly rolled our bright red car through their midst. The unpictured house on the right side of this picture has maybe five giant buckets full of corn for the turkeys to enjoy. No wonder there were so many birds blocking the road! We were interrupting their breakfast :)




1 comment:

Grandma Judi said...

The working drawbridge was the first thing I saw...how cool is that!!

Colorado

We took the world's fastest--and slowest--trip to Colorado for Buck's stepmom's memorial service. I say fastest, because it took...