

Our VR has come from the dusty recesses of the upstairs closet just in time for the Olympics. Supposedly, you can pop your phone into these attractive eye goggles and watch live footage from the winter events as if you are there. Buck tried really hard to get the thing to work. He was spinning in couch circles, looking up, down, around, behind, trying to figure out the ap . . . but it didn't work the way it was supposed to despite his gold medal efforts.

It just struck me as funny that he was looking directly at me, but had no idea that he was :) I thought it would make his sister giggle, so I shared a pic with her, too. Doesn't it sound like they say P.F. Chang's every time they say the Olympic games' location? It's making me hungry ;)
1 comment:
I think Z enjoys having access to her FB account.
Post a Comment